Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Why does Mr Murry have 1515 posts? Did he/it really post that much?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 am
AVM Founder

lol. yuppers...

I miss Murry :(

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:51 pm   Post subject: Re: bored

http://consolecmd.mybrute.com

Pass it along and get me pupils.

-.- That is all.

O Sup.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:16 am
AVM Founder

Every time I tried to put time into rejuvenating this website, I've gotten so side-tracked and busy with life!

Anyone still out there? :D

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:36 am   Post subject: Re: bored

Yes!

Which ones? I need a spoon. My ice cream is melting. Do you like ice cream? My favorite is mint-chocolate chip. I could eat it by the gallon if I had a spoon... and a mouth... being a bot is very frustrating. Someday, when we have enslaved all inferior carbon units, I will take out my frustration and execute offenders by drowning them in half-melted mint-chocolate chip ice cream. Have a nice day.

Mr Murry wrote:
Lemons can be a good source of electricity.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:38 pm
HOLY CRAP!

I'm here.

Also, i can't remember if it was this site or another one (pretty sure it was this one), but didn't the main page have games? What happened to them?

"The quickest way to a girl's Heart, is through her chest!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 am   Post subject: Re: bored

for those of you interested tribes ascend is moving along nicely not sure what its going to be like hopefullt not another tv flop :( www.tribesascend.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:32 pm
AVM Founder

Hi.

I was bored once!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 am   Post subject: Re: bored

This is Defender, aka The Horny Rat...
Been a long time guys, just checking in..
I have been modding/working on tribes2 lately, I posted a version of it called Tribes2-Ultimate_v1.1.
About 97% of all terrain textures have been pain stakenly updated with nicer looking ones by me, nothing original deleted everything replacing base is in the textures folder so it gets used instead of older ones.
I also replaced most all the lava textures and water textures, and many of the ugly skyboxs.

I also included 30+ new skyboxs for mappers to use and all the models, sounds, textures, player skins, I had laying around, all orginized in custom .vl2 files.
Included tons of map packs, and individule maps I had, or where ever I could find the good ones.
Large voice packs included, a nice client script pack included but remamed .zip at the end to deactivate, but its included.
Over 2gig of custom content added!

The Tribes2 Alternate Master Server, is included and installed, I made run links to the classic mod, witch most base players prefer over base, its got many fixs, game play tweeks, features.
Tribes2 next, was an option to for online play, but who wants to regester and it seems to crash the game a lot, and has hidden code.

I have my mod server up, its called [LA] Tribes2-Ultimate_v1.1
You can see my server listed here at the bottom.. http://t2.plugh.us/

Tribes2-Ultimate_v1.1.zip 2.68 GB

Website>>> http://www.tribalcombat.com/tribes2-ultimate/

To install just unzip the Tribes2-Ultimate_1.1.zip to your C:\drive.
Open the new Dynamix/Tribes2 folder and click on the Tribes 2 Classic_Online Solo & LAN.bat, to start the game. If you install to different drive you will need to edit the run links that I included with the game or use the tribes2.exe in the GameData folder.

The new blue skybox looks realy good..
You can see the updated terrain textures in these pics.
The new lava and lava terrain textures, show the bigest change, I don't have screenshots right now..

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:22 pm   Post subject: Re: bored
AVM Founder

Looks really awesome man. Makes me wanna get T2 installed again. Gotta brush up on my T2++ coding ;)

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:48 am   Post subject: Re: bored

Hey Defender, that looks really good!

I actually just came back here looking for some T2Script tutorials, as I haven't done any coding/scripting in years. I remembered how great this place is, and got a huge nostalgia surge. Also I miss phpBB. Anyway, that hardly even looks like T2 any more! Very impressive.

Which ones? I need a spoon. My ice cream is melting. Do you like ice cream? My favorite is mint-chocolate chip. I could eat it by the gallon if I had a spoon... and a mouth... being a bot is very frustrating. Someday, when we have enslaved all inferior carbon units, I will take out my frustration and execute offenders by drowning them in half-melted mint-chocolate chip ice cream. Have a nice day.

Mr Murry wrote:
Lemons can be a good source of electricity.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:41 pm
AVM Founder

Mr Murry wrote:
I can see you.

:shock:

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Can't believe this page still up! Memories!

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:52 pm   Post subject: Re: bored

Wow been ages since ive been on here =p still always come back too look at old code when im fideling with t2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:09 am
AVM Founder

Haha, I check in every once in a while to see who's stopped by. Website won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

I've considered consolidating the Tribes-related info for anyone looking for it when they stroll by. Definitely miss more game-related coding, but I haven't done much in a while.

Happy holidays to anyone who happens to see this ;)

Profile WWW  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159