Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:03 pm
AVM Founder

Yeah, I gotta look at the. I forgot. The code is messed up for normal users. Apparently I had it right for moderators/admins, but didn't double check normal users when I cleaned up the code a bit.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:18 pm
AVM Founder

Damn.... it wasn't what I thought.

It's just a damn style problem! I Didn't test in other styles.... FI Black 3D is fine, but i switched by accident, and saw it too.

I'll try to fix it tonight.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:24 pm

:twisted: FAIL :twisted:

It has been... Too long...

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:21 pm
AVM Founder

Heya GSM ;)

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:38 am
AVM Founder

Drumstix just bought a new computer.

ATI Radeon x850xt Platinum Edition (AGP) for sale :)

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:46 pm

Did the parts come in yet?? I'm soo stoked to see em.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:50 pm
AVM Founder

Hopefully tomorrow (Tuesday).

You need to come over and help me move this chest outta here, my stereo, and see if we can partially disassemble my desk for the new tower

Own!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hopefully I'm not still coughing my lungs up.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:56 am

No probs man. Wheneves! I'll see if maybe today after rehearsal i can. We'll see. Peace.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:00 am

So what's up? Haven't been a round much been stuck in World of Warcraft... Need to get back into FPSs... Was actually thinking of loading up Tribes 2 and getting a construction game going, miss that shit for some weird reason. Been doing Garry's Mod but you can only do so much without the beams and stuff = (. I read somewhere that you are turning this place into an all mods related site?

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:54 pm
AVM Founder

Yeah. Eventually. Over the summer hopefully.
World of Warcraft? Damn, you need to get outta there :P

I'm looking forward to Quake Wars: Enemy Territory this summer. Supposed to be pretty mod'able.
http://www.enemyterritory.com/main.html

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:31 pm

World of Warcraft is like cigarettes: you pay a lot for it regularly, it kills from over usage, and should be illegal.

Anyway, yeah I haven't been paying too much attention to Quake Wars. I'm gonna be transitioning to a 360 that I'll be getting soon; I'm tired of worrying about specs and stuff and my computer won't be able to handle any upcoming games. I'll still be here for things like Tribes 2 and mods. I'm looking forward to Unreal Tournament 3, Halo 3, Half-Life 2: Orange Box, and Guitar Hero 3. It's gonna be one hell of a year, I don't think I can afford it all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:24 pm
AVM Founder

Heh. Yeah. money, money, money. I'm just glad I was able to pay the site off til 2010. I just like the web storage over anything :)

Supposedly QW:ET is coming public beta soon, but only 60,000 slots or something, with FilePlanet users with first keys.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:12 pm

Looky what I found

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:49 am
AVM Founder

Heh, nice.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:50 pm

Wonder who put that up? :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159  Next