Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 pm   Post subject: Left 4 Dead 2 announced
AVM Founder

Valve has announced today their sequel to their popular game, Left 4 Dead. Left 4 Dead 2 is set to be released November 17th on the Xbox360 and PC exclusively.

Quote:
Featuring new Survivors, boss zombies, weapons, and items, Left 4 Dead 2 offers a much larger game than the original with more co-operative campaigns, more Versus campaigns, and maps for Survival mode available at launch.

Read the full story here.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm
AVM Founder

My best guess is that there's just a lot more they want to do with the current game, that they cannot do with an overhaul to the system, which would require them to rework the current maps and stuff?

Overall it's probably just money, but I'm hoping that it'll be a good sequel. I can't complain as I bought the game for half price, as Steam does a good job putting popular things at a discounted price now and then.

I just hope they don't focus on graphics and and other unnecessary factors, rather than focus on good, fun, core gameplay.

Found this official trailer:
http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/play/51516/P ... lash-Video

Profile WWW